By Dr. Aiko Hormann
Summary: The Lord orchestrated this TRIP to Switzerland – as a combination of Ministry AND vacation time of ‘renewal’ which I have NOT had for several years.
Seminar was sponsored by CGT (Christliche Gemeinde Toss) and was attended by many enthusiastic (as well as skeptical) people of Switzerland, mostly German speaking. The Lord Jesus Christ, Yahshua ha Mashiach in Hebrew, showed Himself Mighty and Glorious – with signs, wonders and miracles. Some details are given in the main text below.
There were many ‘excursions’ planned by Pastors Peter & Sue Weiler – with volunteers who were so graciously drove me around the majestic mountains, lakes & rivers and historical churches & monuments.
My impression of Swiss Christians: VERY gentle, sociable, and hospitable; YET strong-disciplined and hard-working people – ready to ‘pitch in’ to help.
Unlike so many other seminars I conducted where my ‘private’ time with people was so limited, in Switzerland I had more TIME to get to know the people; their lifestyle, intimate feelings about their faith and certain aspects of life, etc. Many of them told me that they FELT the Love of GOD, during the seminar Sessions. This made me realize that the MAIN purpose of my ‘mission’ needed to be just THAT – because more than seeing miracles – their greatest desire was to have a life-transforming experience with the Love of God.
I believe I made lasting friendship with many of these precious people.
DETAILS: At the seminar, David Ehrat (Ph.D in linguistics) was my Interpreter from English to SwissGerman, that is different from ‘Standard’ German.
I emphasized the importance of becoming familiar with the SPIRIT Realm that is FAR greater in scope, power, and resources than the natural, Earthly Realm. I also explained the difference between an Asking Prayer and Commanding Prayer- - with demonstrations of neck healing, adrenal burnout condition, back pain, and deaf ear healing, etc.
Many TMJ mis-alignments were healed – resulting in relieving neck & shoulder pain - even sciatica and hip pain. If TMJ condition is present, usually, checking the frontal spots in front of earlobes will make ‘clicking sound’ when jaws were open & closed. I demonstrated my special ‘adjustment’ technique for TMJ, allowing people to follow. Most people reported ‘NO more clicking’ and NO pain. It seems that many people sleep with ‘clenched teeth’ – due to the high stress situations they live under.
One observation, expressed by two SWISS persons, was as follows:
Because Switzerland is famous for precision watch making and other ‘High Tech’ machinery, including farm equipment and Cable-car construction, it has been a matter of ‘national pride’ to bring up children with high standard of achievement. As a result, many Swiss people become ‘perfectionistic’ due to the high pressure to excel.
Some people, especially Christians, become ‘depressed’ – when they cannot ‘live up’ to the expectation of their parents. There is a common tendency to ‘self-judge’ or ‘self-blame’ which may also lead to ‘self-punishment’. Because of this, there are many stress-induced illnesses – including digestive problems, neck-shoulder pain, insomnia, high blood-pressure and many forms of cancer.
I addressed these underlining STRESS–causing situations by teaching on “Triggering Mechanisms”, “Potter’s Wheel”, “Spirit, Soul & Body Alignment” and “Divine Editing of Memories”. Many wonderful testimonies came wherein people described a new freedom from fear and ‘self-deprecation’ and assurance of God’s Love and Acceptance. Most of their physical pain also disappeared or was greatly reduced.
Three notable testimonies: (1) One man, who had gone through 3 surgeries of removing his skin cancer, which kept coming back, was in the audience. After my 'group healing' session, he was astonished -- when he found his skin cancer on his nose just FELL off -- into his hand! He showed IT (a piece of dark skin fragment) to everyone in the church.
(2) A man, who had a long history of high blood pressure (in spite of taking medication), tested his blood pressure – immediately AFTER prayer - and, reported that it was totally normal. I believe he said 125 / 82. There were other people with high blood pressure who were also healed, but not as dramatically as this person.
(3) One lady came to me privately, telling me that her ‘hemorrhoid’ had shrunken totally, and was not protruding at all (and of course, there was no pain).
Excursion Trips to Mountains, Lakes and Rivers:
Many trips (often ALL day trips) were planned by Pastor Sue Weiler, who had scheduled volunteers to take me to famous Swiss’ places. Sue told me that most Swiss people had never been to all the places where I was taken and that I enjoyed so much.
Since everything is rather expensive in Switzerland (gas, meals, cable cars, ski lift, Boat ride, etc.), this is very understandable. For this, and many other reasons, I knew that I am really a privileged child of GOD and - it was His Great Favor, that was shown to me - everywhere I went.
I am VERY grateful to the Lord AND these wonderful people who made these trips possible for me. Many photos taken were truly magnificent and memorable
scenes captured. I wish I could include them ALL here, but just a few are shown. Some scenes are SO deeply ‘etched’ in my memories that I can just close my eyes and ‘SEE’ them – as if I am there AGAIN - and I can almost re-experience them, at will:
1) Famous Rhein Falls – massive waterfalls; boat ride around the lake.
2) Pfaffikessee (Tucker Farm with many fruit trees) – cherries were exceptionally sweet and flavorful.
3) Winterther – Yvedon – Aenefer – Saleve Mountain – Geneva (French border); met a French lady (Professional Counselor); Salmon dinner. We actually crossed into France, BUT there was NO discernable ‘border’.
4) Mt. Hohen Kasten by cable car; revolving restaurant at the TOP. Fabulous views all around and a good meal. The Lord gave us good weather & clear views (usually misty and foggy, I was told).
5) Goldenberg Restaurant: 5 Star – real Gourmet Meals.
6) Stein am Rhein (Town by Rhein River): Unusual houses and shops. In 2007, it celebrated 1,000 years of existence. Ornate ‘Oriel’ windows;
with many ‘criss-cross’ bars around each window -- very pretty. Bought (given to me) a shoulder-strap travelling purse with Swiss emblem.
7) Winterther – Steg Tosstal (River Toss Valley) – waterfalls and streams to walk around – very peaceful and prayer time was wonderful.
8) Lake Constance (Bodensee) -- surrounded by 3 countries: Switzerland (South-West), Germany (North-East) and Austria (South-East). We actually
went into Germany and Austria, BUT there were NO discernable ‘borders’ to go through. There were picturesque tourist villages with many gift shops & restaurants all around the lake.
9) Organic Farm of Fischer family, located by a river; Many healthy chickens which produce wonderful eggs and vegetables of all kinds.
10) Famous Luzern & Pilatus Mountain: There are two ways of getting to the TOP of Majestic Mountain of Pilatus – by cable cars and special trains designed to go up (and down) on a STEEP hill. We took a train (an almost scary ride). The views were fantastic along the way. The Lord gave us the perfect weather. Then a boat ride – back to Luzern was also memorable.
11) Bern, the Capital of Switzerland: View of the Capital building, Cathedrals and famous Rose Garden -- fragrance of different roses in the whole atmosphere were almost intoxicating. Walked barefooted!!! Very energizing!
12) Birthday party for Pastor Peter Weiler – at the beautiful home of the CEO of a large International Company: more Gourmet foods and a birthday cake .
13) Zurich City: many historical churches and monumental buildings. I was taken to a Sushi restaurant, where I enjoyed my favorite Hamachi (Yellowtail fish) and other delicacies.
14) Luzern: famous for many International Cultural events (Art Festival, a new movie Premiering Event, etc.). Luzern Lake is known as ‘Lake of The Four Forest’. I wished I could have spent a whole DAY there.
15) Amden: A beautiful mountain, with many streams. Ride on a Ski-lift chair (not a cable car) to the top (scary ride) – fantastic views of the valley.
Met brother (hotel/restaurant owner) of Marcel Renedi who climbed Mt. Everest in l986, but died in coming DOWN (lung ruptured). Barefoot walk by the river and a ‘power nap’ were so refreshing!
16) Arosa: Long winding road (2 hours) to the base; then a cable car to the TOP, passing several lakes along the way. There were 3 ‘gliders’ from the top of the mountain – into the Valley below (but they can actually go UP with the air current). I wanted to go ‘gliding’!!
Most exhilarating views!
I burst into praise and worship of the Lord, Creator of the Universe,
and the Earth - and we Humans. There were such magnificent landscapes, animals, flowers of so many variety of colors and shapes. HOW marvelous are HIS ‘handiworks’!!! I’m sure King David would have written many MORE psalms – IF He had been here. Ordinary praise and worship seemed so IN-adequate, so WE spoke (and sang) in Heavenly ‘tongues’ and basked in HIS Presence.
- - - - - - -
There are so many MORE ‘wonders’ that I experienced in Switzerland, but describing them is impossible; One must ‘experience’ them!
I wish to express my heart-felt gratitude to the Lord, Pastors Peter & Sue Weiler (and their family), and many wonderful, generous SWISS people who made this TRIP so memorable and renewing experience for me.
NOW that I am in Canada, I can still re-live some of these moments in Switzerland. IF the Lord permits, I would really LOVE to return some day.
I pray for Switzerland and for people who do not know the Lord; and for those who DO know Him but are still seeking Victory over their life-problems – that they may KNOW the ‘reality’ of the indwelling Presence of the Lord (Col. 1:27; 2:9) -- in their everyday experiences.